Never under estimate the power of a small person with tiny feet. Sometimes, small persons can go just right through you and hit you in the back without you seeing them. Or, maybe they'll step on your foot feeling all the pain. :)

August 10, 2011

The Day We Parted

I tried to think if it's just destiny that we will part from each other. I never want this day to be the day that  I may never get to see you again. With just a simple message, my heart flew away with the wind, making my world crumble to pieces and leaving me with a broken heart. I pray that we'll get to see each other sooner or later. I can't help to think of what will happen if you won't be around anymore to make me feel safe, guarded and comforted. I'll always remember and try to forget this day. The day we parted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment